Slovenščina
Home   >   Permanent collections   >   Cultural history collections   >   Town
The Miller's trade in the Loka region
Archeological collection
Cultural history collections
Loka's Seigneury
Castles
Town
Guilds
ŠŠkofja Loka Manuscript
Dr. Ivan Tavčar and Kalan's furniture.
ŠŠkofja Loka Passion
Art history collection
Ethnological collections
ŠŠkopar's house – open air museum
Dražžgošše before the world war two
The recent history collection
Natural science collection
Town« Back
Škofja Loka was a private town, subordinate to the bishop of Freising. It is mentioned as a borough in 1248 and as a town 1274. The urban plan and the artistic appearance of Škofja Loka are evident in the collection from the model and from numeourus 'veduta', amongst which the most documentary one is a votive oil painting, which shows the fire in the town of 1698. Also in this collection we present a living room from a Loka middle class house at the end of the 19th. century.  





To top

Loški muzej Škofja Loka, Grajska pot 13 , 4220 Škofja Loka
tel.: +386 4 517-04-00, fax: +386 4 517-04-12
E-Mail: info@loski-muzej.si